SpectroTrack Information Management System
(Click Image to Enlarge)
SpectroTrack is an Information Management System (IMS) optimized for laboratories that specialize in the analysis of in –service (used) lubricants for machine condition monitoring. The browser-based system is the ideal tool for accessing historical and trend information about an organization’s high-value assets. The software provides a single end-to-end view of a sample lifecycle from sample submission and receipt to results entry. The software also provides all trending, imaging, numerical and textual asset data in one secure location. Clients can see a comprehensive, historical view of fluid condition for an engine, department or an entire fleet.
SpectroTrack comes fully integrated with the Spectro Inc. instrument line including:
User Asset Management
- Sample listing by Alarm group gives a quick review of the state of your assets
- Ability to assign Analysis Kit schedules to assets
- Improvements to management of asset and build asset structures
- Multi-parameter trend graph allows you to specify which properties to view and plot on a single graph
- Trending graph on lab report
- Enhanced Notification and email options
- Ability to print “Sample Test Sheet” for manual data entry
- Notification of users after publishing results directly from diagnosis screen
- Multi-Customer User Role
- Single account can be associated with multiple customer account.
- Easy to switch between customers from the customer portal pages.
- Option to support multiple labs across an enterprise
- Performance improvements with database and user interface optimization for higher volume labs
Product Information and Applications