SpectroVISC Q310 Dual Bath Semi- Automatic Kinematic Viscometer
(Click Image to Enlarge)
- Machine Condition Based Monitoring
- Quality Control
The SpectroVISC Q310 is a dual-bath, bench-top semi-automatic kinematic temperature viscometer optimized for the analysis of used and new lubricants. It conforms to the requirements in ASTM D445, D446, D7279, IP 71 and ISO 3104. It is also the ideal system for used oil analysis laboratories that need to test a wide range of lubricant viscosities.
The SpectroVISC Q310 is a self-contained viscometer system that consists of two thermostatic baths with circular heater and a control column. Each bath contains 4 patented viscometer tubes together with optical sensors to detect the flow of oil through the tubes. All measuring tubes and the baths function independently of each other. The SpectroVISC Q310 is capable of performing two simultaneous measurements at two temperatures to calculate the viscosity index based on the results of the two individual baths automatically. The control column has an advanced central touch screen display, where all parameters can be easily accessed. An optional external computer can also be used to control the system for applications where more extensive data handling requirements are necessary.
The user of the SpectroVISC Q310 has the option to operate in two modes, standard viscosity determinations or measuring tube calibration. In both modes, the user chooses how many determinations have to be made for an average result. The operator also controls additional parameters such as tube constants, and cleaning cycle. The SpectroVISC Q310 is so compact that it only has 60% the footprint of two single systems.
- Viscosity in new or used oils
- Viscosity Index
Benefits and Features
- Automatic Calculation of Viscosity Index
- Viscosity analysis of used oil provides an early warning of lubricant degradation and contamination
- Compliant with requirements for ASTM D 445, D 7279 and related specifications.
- High throughput – up to 120 samples per hour to ASTM precision.
- Small sample volume – 0.3 to 0.6 ml.
- Low solvent consumption – 2.5 ml per sample.
- Extremely easy to use.
- Automatic flow time measurement.
- Fully automatic cleaning and drying.
- Fast, easy tube replacement, no need to drain bath.
- Single or dual solvent injection system.
- Ultra precise meniscus detection.
- No PC required for system to operate.
- Optional dual measurement capability.
Product Information and Application