Accessories and Consumables
(Click Image to Enlarge)
- Machine Condition Monitoring
- Fuel Analysis
- Quality Control
Consumables and spare parts are available for all Spectro products. Many consumables are always available for immediate delivery, however, to ensure uninterrupted operation of your instrument, we recommend that at least a 2 to 4 week supply be available at your location.
NOTE: Customers and representatives can login and obtain a detailed and complete spare parts and consumables list for all Spectro products.
All consumables and spare parts are genuine Spectro products that are performance-certified and fully warranted to perform to the original instrument specifications.
Part numbers may depend on the version of your instrument, therefore, we always suggest that you contact Spectro at email@example.com if there is any doubt as to the correct part or accessory. Some of the most common consumables and spare parts are listed below for Spectroil M, LaserNet Fines, and Ferrography Laboratory.
Spectroil M, Consumables and Spare Parts Kits
- Graphite Disc Electrode (500 per box), P/N M97008
- Graphite Rod Electrodes (50 per box), P/N M97009
- Graphite Electrode Sharpener Blade, P/N M90102
- Electrode Sharpener, P/N M90100
- Robotic Graphite Disc Electrodes (500 disc sets per box), P/N MR9019
- Disposable Sample Holders (1,000 per bag), P/N M90200
- Re-Usable Sample Holder, P/N M90202
- Cover, Re-Usable Sample Holder (for low flash-point fluids), P/N M90204
- Ultrasonic Cleaner with Basket, P/N M97102
- Printer, P/N M90305A
- Re-Calibration Standards - Spectro offers a complete line of certified oil-based analytical standards for the re-calibration of Spectroil M family of spectrometers. These high-purity metallo-organic standards contain wear metals, contaminants and additives at various concentrations. The number of elements in the oil standard and their concentration depends on the Spectroil M configuration and your application. Contact Spectro Inc. for the correct part number to match your application.
- Spare Parts Maintenance Kits - In order to ensure uninterrupted operation of your Spectroil M, several spare parts kits are available. The content of the kit depends on the version (MOD number) of your Spectroil M. The MOD number of your Spectroil M is on a tag located beneath the serial number plate on the right-hand side of the instrument.
- Routine Maintenance Kit - This kit contains the essential consumable parts such as fuses, tungsten electrodes, disc electrode shaft, electrode sharpener blades, etc.
- Extended Spare Parts Kit - This kit contains circuit boards and sub-assemblies that are subject to wear.
- Remote Location Kit - This kit is recommended for remote locations with multiple instruments and/or where downtime is unacceptable. It contains parts and sub-assemblies that could fail over time.
- User Tool Kit - This kit contains tools that will assist with routine maintenance of your Spectroil M.
LaserNet Fines Spare Parts
- Ultrasonic Cleaner, P/N M97103
- Spare Parts Kit. P/N LNF-SK2F
- LNF Particle Counter Check Fluid, P/N LNF-509
- Flow Cell, P/N LNF-508
- Glass Substrates (50 per package), P/N F4010
- Sample Vials (250 per package), P/N F4011
- Pipette Tips (250 per package), P/N F4012
- Pipettor, P/N F4013
- Storage Box for Ferrograms, P/N F4015
- Thistle Tube, P/NF2180
- Wear Particle Atlas (Book Format*), P/N M99956
- Wear Particle Atlas (CD-ROM*), P/N M99955
(* Book and CD-ROM are different publications.)