Spectro 5200 TrivectorTM Analyzer
Principle root causes of equipment failure include unseen corrosion, contaminants, improper lubrication and machine wear.
The Spectro 5200 combines a range of tests into one piece of equipment, including dielectric measurement, magnetic differentiation of wear particles, water detection, laser particle counting, viscosity and the ability to make wear debris filter patches for microscopic examination.
The Spectro 5200 Trivector Oil Analyzer is a multi-function instrument that detects most lubricant-related problems and enables on-site analysis of machinery oils and lubricants. It provides comprehensive indications of metal wear, lubricant chemistry and contamination.
The system is covered by the ASTM D7416 standard practice that ensures users can achieve repeatable results following standard operating guidelines.
Primary applications include lubricants for rotating machinery such as pumps, motors, compressors, gearboxes, air handlers, turbines, feed pumps, drives, transmissions, and hydraulic systems.
The Comprehensive Minilab provides wear debris analysis capability with a Wear Debris Image Capture system and LIMS software module.
Spectro 5200 Software
The 5200 provides the perfect solution for asset management in the following markets:
- Easy-to-understand graphical plots and trends illustrate every measurement.
- Automated diagnostic interpretation and recommendations.
- Leads you step-by-step through operation of each Minilab instrument.
- Startup is quick and easy with an editable reference database of common lubricants.
- Set alarm limits using statistical analysis.
- Custom configurable report.
- Laboratory Information Management (LIMS) Software
- Data import and management for labs of any size; from PdM shops to independent labs with diverse testing equipment.
- Always know exactly what remains to be done with sample tracking.
- Customer address book with individualised reporting profiles.
- Automatically print or send reports via e-mail or fax.
- Automatic e-mail of sample data RS232 links to laboratory instrumentation such as Spectrometrics, FTIR, etc.
Wear Debris Analysis Module:
- View and analysis wear debris images, then store and report your findings.
- Import electronic images in any Microsoft Windows format including live video from the Wear Debris Image Capture Kit.
- For help with analysis, compare your image with others in the electronic wear debris atlas.
- Standardize wear debris analysis using a multiple-choice matrix.